With all of the fad diet and exercise programs that hit the market each month, it’s hard to separate the good from the bad. No one has the money to waste on all of these programs which is why you need to read this 21 Day Fix review before even considering using this program by Autumn calabrese. It sounds tempting to believe that you can get a “beach ready body” in just three weeks which is why we had to take a closer look with this 21 Day Fix review.
At the end of this review, if you conclude that the 21 Day Fix is worth your time and money, we’ll provide you with a link to get some serious discounts and free items directly from the 21 Day Fix website. Ready? Let’s go!
The 21 Day Fix Workout Program
The 21 Day Fix exercise program consists of 2 DVDs that have 3 workouts out (6 in total). Each workout is crafted to deliver a “massive calorie burn” in just 30 minutes. Every workout is different and increases in difficulty from the previous workout and comes with a modifier so you scale the intensity level of the workout up or down to meet your personal comfort.
The first 15 days consists of doing 1 workout/day, then on the last week you can do the double : one workout in the morning and another in the evening. The workouts are:
- Total Body Cardio Fix. Rises your heart rate, boost your metabolism into overdrive for long-lasting weight loss benefits.
- Upper Fix. Specifically works the back, shoulders, arms, chest and abs for a great swimsuit body.
- Lower Fix. Works the thighs, calves and butt for the rest of your beach-ready body.
- Pilates Fix. Uses core strength moves to tone and elongate the torso and tighten up your thighs, butt and hips.
- Cardio Fix. Insanity cardio workout that kicks the first workout into overdrive.
- Yoga Fix. Boosts flexibility and relaxes your muscles to keep them in perfect tone.
From yoga to pilates to cardio, the workouts are well crafted, inspiring, simple and exciting!
The 21 Day Fix Eating Plan
To be clear, there really is no “diet” here in the program. The eating program uses a color coded system of containers and a Shakeology Shaker Cup to give you perfect portion control every time with zero mistakes. NO MORE MEASURING and COUNTING! If it fits in the container, you can eat it, and you’ll lose weight.
- Green Container: For vegetables
- Purple Container: For fruits
- Red Container: For proteins
- Yellow Container: For carbohydrates
- Blue Container: For healthy fats and cheeses
- 2 Orange Containers: seeds and dressings
- Shakeology Cup: For mixing drinks
Diet plan Details:
- First, the diet plan will show you how to calculate your caloric intake based on your current weight. Your caloric intake is the amount of calories you have to eat daily during the 21 Day Fix
- You can use the Calculator below to know your target calories, just input you current weight:
- The caloric intake will lead you to know the exact number of each container and teaspoons (oils, nut butters or seed butters) a day. The eating plan comes with 4 caloric levels, as you can see in the picture :
- If your target is less than 1200 calories then round it up to 1200, when it’s over 2300, round it down to 2300.
- What i love about this program is its simplicity: fill up the containers with the food that goes with each one’s color and enjoy! You don’t have to count calories. Just choose the foods from the list that comes with the program. It’s all about portions. Portion control is what makes this workout so special and revolutionary, it teaches you how to make healthy choices without restrictions or obsessions.
- It is up to you how you spread the containers over the day, just know your daily allowance from the chart above and do it your own way. It is therefore recommended to spread your meals/containers across 3 main meals and 2 or 3 snacks each day, or you can do 6 small meals a day with 2 hours interval.
- You are allowed to drink almond milk, coconut milk, soy milk, fruit juice and coconut water 3 times a week, however each time you do this you will need to forego a yellow container.
- The program recommends drinking a lot of water and also allows coffee and tea.
- Autumn also recommends taking an extra green container when you are hungry because it’s hard to overeat veggies.
The 21 Day Fix Review – Conclusion
The simplicity involved in the 21 day fix is ingenious: with Portion control, healthy eating and simple 30 minute workouts, you really don’t have to look elsewhere, this program will be a life-changer for you and had already been for so many people in the last few months (See below). It’s more of an enjoyable experience than a simple diet/workout.
Okay, so our final criteria here is whether you can try it for free or not. The answer to that is yes! There is a 100% day money back guarantee so if it doesn’t work, get a full refund, no questions asked.
So we’ve hit every point on the checklist and the bottom line is that the 21 Day Fix is worth a try. Click the link below right now to benefit from a special promotion going on the Official Website of the 21 Day Fix where you can get Autumn calabrese’s 21 Day Fix Eating Plan (inluding a Restaurant guide), Post-FIX Maintenance Guide (to keep your achieved results), Dirty 30 Workout, 3 Day Quick Fix and 24/7 Online Support for free!